Parent-Teacher Conferences for first-semester report cards will be held by appointment from Wednesday, February 10 through Friday, February 12.
- There will not be a designated day with a student “holiday” as in years past.
- Parents are encouraged to first check their child’s grades using the online Home Access Center (HAC) to determine the need for a conference.
- Teachers can meet with parents as needed before school or after school on those three days (Feb. 10, 11 and 12). Students will be in school for a full day on each of these days. Parents can then schedule conferences by emailing their child’s teacher, or calling the school. The teachers’ emails are linked through Home Access Center.
- Parents and guardians may view the current report card in Home Access Center (HAC) which is accessible from the Suffolk Public Schools’ website (www.spsk12.net) and each school’s website. All parents and guardians have access to their child’s academic performance in HAC with an account that was created by the division. Parents that do not know their HAC credentials must contact one of the buildings their children attend for support in gaining access to the account. Additionally, all students have been provided with a student account to access their academic performance in HAC. Students will use their SPS computer credentials to access their HAC account.
- Report cards not picked up by a parent/guardian at a conference will be distributed Tuesday, February 16.
- Call your child’s school for more information.